Fifty Years On 1931-1981

A miscellany of pictures and prose to commemorate the first fifty years of the present buildings of Dover Grammar School for Boys, opened by H.R.H Prince George on 9th December, 1931 and visited by his son H.R.H. the Duke of Kent on 9th December, 1981.


General History of the School

9th December, 1931

The Years Between 1931 and 1981

9th December, 1981

The School Today