Gift Aid

The Association is a registered charity so, if you are a taxpayer, you may use the Gift Aid section of the printable Donation Form to help increase its value. Alternatively, if for example you have set up a standing order in the past, you may use the printable Gift Aid Form for this purpose.

To use the printable form, save it to your computer, fill in by hand and then post the completed form to the address given at the bottom of the form.

Gift Aid Declaration Form v0.1


Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is
needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:

I want to Gift Aid my donation of the above amount and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to:

Name of Charity: Old Pharosians' Association

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than
the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any

My Details

Title, e.g. Mr, Mrs, Miss, Ms, etc
Gift Aid Name
Gift Aid Name
First Name
Last or family name
Please do not include any spaces in your telephone number. Only to be used in the event of queries about your declaration.

Please notify the Old Pharosians' Association if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief
due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask
HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.